At ustwo we design and build digital products, services, and immersive experiences that people love. Increasingly, we help our clients to boost their own digital culture and capabilities.
We believe that by caring deeply for our people, clients, and partners, we can unleash our “collective genius”. That means mastering the art of collaboration, crafting the optimal conditions for a team to perform at its absolute best, in an environment of diverse backgrounds, thoughts, views, opinions and life experiences.
Working at the heart of the London People Team, you will set a solid foundation for the team by providing exceptional operational and administrative support and will help inspire the development of ustwo’s culture through human-centred processes and practices.
You will develop a relationship with our people, as well as external communities to help maintain ustwo’s people offering and deliver an inspiring employer brand experience.
If you’re passionate about helping people and workplaces be the very best they can be - then please get in touch.
- Support the employment lifecycle experiences to ensure that we have the ‘beautiful basics’
- Responsibility for data entry into Sage People, our HRIS
- Creating onboarding and off-boarding documents (offer letter, contracts, leavers emails) and responsibility for associated Sage and payroll administration.
- Coordinate the administration of our learning platform, Learnerbly
- Coordinate the administration of our benefits schemes
- With the People lead build relationships with our benefits providers; pensions, life assurance and medical
- Coordinate studio events that relate to employer branding/outreach, training, engagement
- You have a passion for progressive Human Resource practice.
- You have experience supporting great administration practice. Ideally within tech/ creative space.
- Can handle ambiguity and a fast pace of work. The tech industry and agency environment is under constant change and context switching, so it’s important to be adaptable and be able to deal with the often reactive nature of work.
- You thrive when interacting with people, and actively seek out an understanding of their skills, experience, and ambitions.
- You’re known for a great communication style and can be described as having a collaborative and inclusive manner.
- You’re operationally effective. You know how to prioritise your work, manage upwards and can adapt to change when required.
- You are aware of current trends, tools/systems and workplace practices and have proactively supported people and companies working to their potential.
- You happily put your energies into essential administrative tasks such as payroll, systems admin knowing that your role ensures the team and the studio run effectively.
- Ideally you are already an active advocate for diversity and inclusion practices in the workplace, or at least have aspirations to develop in this area.