Talent Acquisition Lead (3 month contract)
At ustwo we design and build digital products, services, and immersive experiences that people love. Increasingly, we help our clients to boost their own digital culture and capabilities.
We believe that by caring deeply for our people, clients, and partners, we can unleash our “collective genius”. That means mastering the art of collaboration, crafting the optimal conditions for a team to perform at its absolute best, in an environment of diverse backgrounds, thoughts, views, opinions and life experiences.
As a big advocate for human centred design, it’s no surprise that people sit at the heart of our business and as we undertake a period of growth, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead to help ensure we have the right people to deliver exceptional work. This contract will be for 3 months.
Working closely with other members of the People Team, locally and globally, you will help find people who not only have skills that can technically raise the bar, but also can help grow the ustwo culture, where collaboration is central to our way of working.
You will be skilled at developing relationships with exceptional candidates and seek to find relevant opportunities in which they can deliver their best work. You will ensure we have warm leads that we can call on when we are looking to resource work within a short turnaround time.
If you take delight in matching people’s interests and experience with opportunities to create meaningful work, and you are well connected across the tech industry and diverse networks then, this is a role in which you could thrive.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Proactively identify and attract top talent across all disciplines; Tech, Design, Business, Delivery, Strategy, Product and Support, reducing recruitment cost
- Identify and attract top talent for our satellite studios in Lisbon and Tokyo, reducing recruitment cost
- Articulate ustwo’s unique employee value proposition to potential candidates.
- Ensure a fair and unbiased hiring process through positive collaboration with the respective hiring teams on candidate requirements and assessments.
- Advocate diverse hiring by actively improving representation from under-represented groups, ensuring we have a well-balanced pipeline that covers all forms of diversity; age, race, ethnicity, disabilities, gender, sexual orientation
- Continually improve our recruitment process staying current with the latest industry trends.
- Create job descriptions, post positions to relevant job boards, and build candidate assessments in partnership with hiring managers
- Help to elevate ustwo’s profile as an employer of choice within design and tech communities through outreach, attending events and meet-ups and supporting our marketing efforts.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with potential candidates (permanent and freelancers), while maintaining connection with past freelancers.
- Work closely with the London Leadership Team and Resourcing Manager to understand the priority roles, our skills requirements, our values, our ways of working and the requirements of each discipline.
- In partnership with our Resource Manager, support and develop solutions that helps us scale our teams up and down depending on project and client requirements.
- Solid understanding of digital agencies, the digital product industry, and the skills required to succeed.
- A natural relationship builder - you love reaching out to people and starting up conversations.
- Have a large network of candidates - either people you’ve worked with previously or you know from the industry.
- Have a good understanding of the meet-ups, groups and events that are relevant to our talent.
- Understanding of human centred design and Agile/lean.
- Have effective processes to identify genuine talent.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Always looking to improve how you do things.
- Extremely collaborative - you see strength in aligning a team and bringing people together around a common mission.
- Advocate for diversity and attracting under-represented groups.