The ustwo Tech team is looking for a Tech lead to support the delivery of our projects.
Here at ustwo, we’re renowned for crafting amazing digital experiences. Whether for our roster of international clients and partners or for our homegrown ventures, we shape, design, build and test digital products/services with users at the very heart of our approach.
As the world changes around us, the challenges our clients are asking us to take on are becoming more fundamental, more strategic and more vital than ever to the success of their organisations.
As a Technical Lead, you are not only technically competent and hands-on, but can also provide technical leadership to projects, mentor junior members of the team and manage communication with non-technical members and stakeholders. You manage the project’s technical direction and work closely with our Coaches and Leads within the project team to ensure that our projects can be delivered successfully.
You are responsible for;
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying and improving digital products
- Working with coaches and leads to ensure we're building high-quality products as well as delivering the project on time, on budget
- Driving technical direction in projects and assure they meet scalability, robustness and security requirements
- Responsible for the technical approach to problems
- Hands-on with projects
- Accountable for the technical delivery of the project by the team
- Wide experience in building highly scalable and resilient web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within agile environments such as Scrum / Kanban
- Experience with deploying, hosting, securing, monitoring and scaling in the cloud
- Experience with containerised services and orchestration
- Strong experience with Node.js
- Strong experience with Angular 5+
- Working knowledge of modern cross-browser HTML5, ES6/7 and CSS3/4
- Applying the best design pattern for the case (Flux, MVC, MVVM, Mediator, Rx, etc.) of the latest libraries and tendencies (React.js, Vue.js, Redux, etc.)
- Experience with databases (SQL and / or NoSQL)
- Experience with unit testing (Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, etc.)
- Experience working with Git
- Successfully mentored junior members of the technical team
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with deploying, hosting, securing, monitoring and scaling in the cloud (Google Cloud Platform or AWS) and experience with configuration management tools (like Terraform, Chef, Puppet, KMS, etc.)
- Experience in building highly scalable and resilient web applications
- Practical experience with TDD and / or BDD (Mocha, Jest, Cucumber, Rspec, Capybara, Selenium, etc.)