Associate Agile Coach
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about unlocking a team’s potential. As part of our Delivery Team your role will be varied. You'll slowly be assigned responsibility over effective product delivery, whilst expanding your toolkit and approach to adapt to the environment and project needs.
You'll create great team dynamics, and help individuals grow both personally and professionally. You’ll use or acquire project management skills to monitor and report project budgets and manage senior stakeholders’ expectations.
This position is ideal if you are starting out as a scrum master, project manager or agile coach and want to develop into a well rounded, versatile Agile Delivery Coach. If you have approximately 12 months of experience in supporting teams of various sizes using one or more agile and lean approaches, delight in building cohesive well-functioning teams and want to be part of a collaborative and dynamic culture that puts people in the centre, then we'd love to hear from you.
ustwo is an industry-leading digital product studio with an expansive portfolio spread across client projects, own IP and most recently ventures. All our work focuses around the mission of making a meaningful impact on the world and also being able to capture the imagination and interest of our teams of designers and developers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive and deliver on projects that exceed the client’s expectation with support from the coaching team.
- Support the full product delivery cycle from discovery and build to handover, with support from the wider coaching team.
- Build and support high performing teams by facilitating key ceremonies/workshops and encouraging learnings within the team.
- Champion a culture of constructive feedback, both individually and as a group.
- Develop a wider variety of tools and methods to unlock your team’s potential.
- Advocate for delivery best practices, challenge project decisions and provide alternative approaches.
- Contribute to improving our delivery process and learn about better ways of building teams and products.
- Shadow senior Agile Coaches on complex product delivery and digital transformation projects so you can observe how tools are used in practice.
- Cultivate and grow meaningful relationships with clients and external stakeholders helping to create one team.
- Support the client by helping them influence and drive change within their own organisation and empathise with the challenges they face.
- Learn to efficiently partner with the Product Owner in using a variety of approaches to manage technical, product, business and schedule risk on the project.
- With support from the wider coaching team, measure and forecast progress against project milestones, ensuring visibility to both the team and client.
- Manage project budgets, optimising return on investment.
- Excited to be involved in the development of great products from a conceptual idea to execution.
- Have some experience with agile and lean methodologies and want to expand your agile product development skill set.
- Have sound understanding of tech and development terminologies.
- Enjoy mobilising people in difficult situations and building relationships.
- Role model the principles and values you stand for and look to foster the same within your teams.
- Cultivate a culture of transparency, communicating effectively across the project and wider team.
- Eager to learn new leadership styles and how to use them appropriately.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and navigate the team through ambiguous situations.
- Eager to explore new ideas and approaches, encouraging learning at a personal and team level.
- Detail oriented and highly organised, able to juggle many moving parts.
- Want to have fun and work with the best people in the industry.
Above anything we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing.
We offer a competitive package, including:
- Company wide profit sharing platform
- Generous training and development budget
- Paid training days
- Paid parental leave policy for primary and secondary caregivers
- Fortnightly catered lunches
- Quarterly socials
- Monthly chair massages
- Wide variety of snacks and bevvies
25 days holiday are offered as standard, inclusive of studio closure days over xmas.
We also promote flexible working days.
At ustwo we believe that diversity makes us stronger and better. We welcome people from all backgrounds regardless of your ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, disability, veteran or marital status.
We live our values through how we approach our work, our clients, our teams and ourselves. We’re looking for someone who embodies these values and helps us raise the bar. You can read more about these in our Cultural Manifesto.
Be human. You are empathetic and care about the impact of actions on others. You speak your mind; no politics, no games. You lead by example.
Learn together. You have a curiosity to explore new ideas and share your knowledge with others.
Raise the bar. You don’t stand still. You always push forwards and go beyond your comfort zone. You are a work in progress and comfortable with that. You do things that make people say “I wish I thought of that.”
Use the freedom. You relish independence and harness it to experiment and push boundaries. You build trust with people and provoke change. You have a JFDI attitude.
Enjoy the journey.You celebrate, even when you fail. You make studio life count and enjoy the ride!Above anything we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing.