The tech team in Malmö is looking for a mid/senior level Mobile Developer for a full-time, permanent position.
ustwo is a global, independent design and development studio, building award winning digital products, services, and businesses. Across our four studios in London, Malmö, New York, and Sydney, we partner with the world's leading brands on innovative projects, ranging from apps and interfaces to service design. We also create our own products and games, in addition to incubating and building disruptive digital startups. In a nutshell, ustwo is a studio like no other.
Besides developing products for our clients within platforms such as iOS, Android, React Native and Unity, our work is broadening further into immersive environments such as AR/VR and IoT as well as consulting clients strategically. Our technology team members engage in full production builds but also function as creative technologists, strategists, and architects in the conceptual stage of a project.
Our developers, designers, and delivery leads collaborate closely in cross-disciplinary teams, which often include people from our client organisations, to develop world-class digital products.
Key skills and experience needed to do well in this role:
- Wide experience in building highly scalable mobile applications.
- Experience with React Native, Android or iOS.
- Experience with deploying, hosting, securing, monitoring and scaling using cloud services, such as Firebase, AWS and Azure.
- Experience working with external APIs.
- Applying the best design pattern for the case.
- Awareness of the latest libraries and trends.
- Experience with unit testing, UI testing.
- Experience working with version control, such as Git.
- Experience working within agile environments such as Scrum / Kanban.
- Good english written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly collaborative in a cross-functional teams.
Bonus if you have:
- Deeper understanding of different patterns.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Deployment.
- Experience with TDD and / or BDD and automating this using a framework.
- Experience working with AR / VR technologies.
- Experience working with AI / Machine learning algorithms.
- Multiple years of experience posting funny gifs on Slack.
At ustwo Nordics, our dedicated teams partner with some of the top brands in the world, and day in and day out, we strive to create experiences that make a meaningful difference, both for our clients and their customers. We’re pushing the status quo when it comes to innovative digital products, and now we need your help to bring our team to the next level.
ustwo is committed to make a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe diverse teams help us make better products. We hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We offer a competitive package, amazing family policies and flexible working days.
Preferred starting date - as soon as possible. We will have an ongoing review of applications.
We are able to sponsor visas for exceptional international applicants.