Game QA Tester (functionality)
We’re looking for a passionate and hardworking individual to join our team in London and help us make the best games possible. You’ll be working as our internal quality assurance tester; finding issues in our games and reporting them in our bug database. You will work closely with our designers, artists, programmers and producers day to day as we turn new and exciting ideas into finished games that we hope the world will love.
This role is for you if:
- You are a passionate individual who cares about elevating the medium of games.
- You have an unrivalled eye for quality.
- You are keen to learn how the different aspects of game development work together to create a finished product.
- You love to work as part of an inclusive team, where you feel valued and appreciated for the work you do.
- You are looking to break into the games industry for the first time.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Working as a part of our core development team together with our game designers, programmers, and artists.
- Following test scripts to ensure every part of our games is tested in a structured way.
- Using your creativity to come up with new, imaginative ways to break our games.
- Investigating bug reports received from our players and communicating them to the rest of the team to help get them fixed.
- Sitting with the development team, checking that everyone maintains a high quality of work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fantastic attention to detail and analysis.
- Can-do attitude with an eagerness to learn new things.
- Must be able to work in the UK (London specifically)
- Familiarity with our games.
- Experience working with both iOS and Android smartphones/tablets.
- Experience working as a tester on a game before
We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to a discretionary company wide profit sharing platform, company pension, private medical and amazing family friendly policies. We offer 25 days holiday (inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas.) We also promote flexible working days.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!