Senior Immersive Designer
ustwo NYC is looking for talented Immersive Designers to join our team.
As a leader in experimentation and immersive experiences, we are looking for top talent with experience from the cross section of designing for VR/AR, Games and Product (UX/UI) with a focus on defining new, amazing user experiences.
As a successful Sr. Immersive Designer at ustwo, you’ll get your hands dirty tackling detailed work yourself and working with other designers and technologists to define, build, and iterate solutions for our industry-leading clients and partners.
- A team player and passionate about creating great work.
- Able to provide vision and direction both with the team and the client.
- Experienced in guiding clients in idea generation sessions and workshops.
- Able to generate initial insights all the way through prototyping.
- Able to design for new technologies.
- Able to sketch and visually articulate ideas.
- Able to take an idea from sketch to tangible prototype.
- Ready tackle anything from creating games to defining the future of UI/UX for AR/VR.
- Articulate and able to present to senior level client stakeholders.
- The ability to conceptualize and execute ideas within new areas of design.
- The ability to balance defining new innovative concepts while focusing on the end user experience.
- A high understanding of UX/UI design in combination with 3D modelling.
- Solid understanding of design processes for VR/AR/Games.
- Experience with game engine and prototyping, preferably Unity.
- Strong 3D modeling skills (C4D, Blender, Maya).
- Experience with motion design (AE, Unity).
- Delivered a completed project into the world.
- Other skills eg. illustration, graphic design, filmmaking
- Paid Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- 401k with up to 5% company matching
- Transit and Health FSA programs
- Personal Training and Development Budget
- Citibike and Zipcar memberships
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work hours
ustwo NYC combines expertise in product and service development, ventures and gaming to make a meaningful impact on the challenges companies and individuals face in contemporary culture.
Over the last 5 years, we have been carving out a reputation in the US in the space between digital product development and new experience design. Our deep product development knowledge, our design heritage and our leadership at the edges of technology and culture, means we are capable of providing fresh creative and strategic direction on genuinely new experiences, as well as deep technical expertise on implementation - never disconnecting strategy from implementation.
This combination of capabilities is rare and valuable, particularly in a market that’s seeing ever increasing convergence of entertainment, gaming, content, commerce and platforms.
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!