At ustwo London we are looking for a Test Engineer to join our Technology team!
At ustwo we shape, design, build and test digital products. We help our clients find solutions to their business problems. Those solutions can live in a small screen or a big screen, running anything from Android to iOS to web. Sometimes, the solution doesn't need a screen at all. Our teams work in a collaborative cross-discipline environment where everyone is responsible for quality and encouraged to look beyond their immediate role.
Testers are 1st class citizens of the product development process, not an afterthought. Our testers are part of the creative process all the way from inception to shipping.
What kind of things will you be doing on a project?
- Participating in sketching sessions
- Pairing with developers on writing unit tests and UI automation test and fixing bugs
- Leading or facilitating BDD or Example Mapping sessions
- Finding consistent and creative ways to test unique digital products
- Pairing with UI and UX designers to ensure the product exceeds our client’s expectations
- Championing quality in all aspects of the product
- Exploring the product from a user perspective
- Maintaining tools and building systems related to the project
- Contributing to open source projects of tools that ustwo maintains
- Writing and maintaining code bases of all sizes
Who we are:
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.
We consider a natural curiosity for how systems work, an eye for detail, and a methodical approach as the fundamental baseline for testers.
We strongly believe in cross discipline collaboration and have found that BDD is the best (but not the only) process for getting the whole team to sit down and talk before implementing new stories or features. Testers champion the BDD process and use it as a base for whatever automation might be necessary.
We are looking for testers comfortable reading and writing in at least one development language. 3+ years experience testing with current UI automation and exploratory testing tools.
Any extra knowledge about CI servers, platform specific development tools, device farms, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
We offer a competitive package including, but not limited to, a company-wide profit sharing platform, company pension, life assurance, private medical insurance, training budget and amazing family policies.
25 days holiday, inclusive of studio closure days over xmas.
We also promote flexible working days.
Then please apply : )