IT Technician (Junior)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and responsive Mac IT Technician who enjoys working in an ever-changing, energetic and challenging environment. If you love working autonomously, solving technical problems, helping others, dealing with ambiguity and making memes, this job is for you!
Joining a team of four experienced IT professionals spread across 3 locations, you will support the quick resolution of local IT queries and contribute to the team’s vision for the global IT strategy. You’ll need to be able to prioritise effectively and collaborate with the team to ensure that you’re working on the right thing at the right time.
Working life at ustwo is fast-paced, fun and varied. Being proactive, planning your time and finding solutions will all be necessary as you navigate our Shoreditch home filled with a variety of teams and companies.
Expectations of the role:
What you’ll be helping out with:
- Local support around 100 people who work in a range of different roles
- Tech support of Macs, devices, software and infrastructure
- Install, configure & maintain software and hardware
- Onboard new starters and clients to our servers and tools
- Adding and maintaining accounts across our IT infrastructure
- Improve processes and internal IT documentation
- Meeting rooms and A/V support
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in the role of an IT Technician
- Knowledge of multiple computing platforms with a focus on macOS
- Able to organise and prioritise your working day
- Positive, personable and eager to help others
- Flexible, able to work with little to no direction and to figure out what needs to be done
- Always ready to learn and to share knowledge with others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with basic networking technologies such as WAN, LAN, WiFi, DNS, DHCP, VPN, etc.
- Proficiency with G Suite (Google Apps)
- Some knowledge of setting up and troubleshooting A/V systems (Google Hangouts, projectors, video conferencing)
- Relevant customer service experience (e.g. Apple Store)
Our benefits include company pension, life assurance, private medical insurance, training budgets and amazing family policies; 25 days holiday holiday allowance, inclusive of studio closure days over Xmas.
We also provide flexible working opportunities.
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products. We hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds.