Internal Recruiter (6-12 Month Contract)
Are you a natural relationship builder looking to match people’s interests with opportunities? Are you well connected in the tech industry and enjoy talking to designers, developers, agile coaches and beyond? We’re looking for an Internal Recruiter to join us for an initial 6-12 month contract which may convert to a permanent position.
You will help find people who not only have amazing skills, but also add to our unique culture. You will develop relationships with potential candidates and seek to create opportunities for great people to join us. You will also stay in touch with amazing people who have worked with us previously and see if our stars can align for upcoming projects.
ustwo is an industry-leading digital product studio with an expansive portfolio spread across client projects, our own products (Monument Valley, Sway, Moodnotes) and ventures. Our work focuses around the mission of making a meaningful impact on the world and also being able to capture the imagination and interest of our teams of designers and developers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO...
- Identify and attract top talent across disciplines from design and tech to project/delivery and account management.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with potential candidates (permanent and freelancers) and past contractors.
- Articulate ustwo’s unique employee value proposition to potential candidates.
- Support and develop creative solutions that allow us to scale our teams up and down depending on project requirements.
- Continually improve our recruitment process staying current with latest industry trends.
- Create job descriptions, scorecards and post positions to relevant job boards.
- Collaborate closely with the hiring manager and discipline team to align on candidate requirements, gather feedback and ensure a fair and unbiased process.
- Support our diversity efforts and seek to get an even mix of diverse candidates representing different genders, backgrounds, ages and life situations.
- Elevate ustwo Sydney’s profile as an employer of choice through outreach and supporting our marketing efforts.
- Be an active and respected figure in the design and tech communities attending meetups and relevant events.
- In a previous life, you might have been a developer, designer, project/delivery manager or worked in another creative or technical capacity.
- Strong understanding of digital agencies and the skills required to succeed.
- A natural relationship builder - you love reaching out to people and starting up conversations.
- A black book of candidates - either people you’ve worked with previously or you know from the industry.
- Understanding of human centred design and agile/lean
- Able to call bullshit and identify people who are all talk, but no substance.
- Always looking to improve how you do things.
- Extremely collaborative - you see strength in aligning a team and bringing people together around a common mission.
Above anything we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.