iOS Developer (freelance)
We’re looking for 2 x iOS developers to work with our team on a health project to be launched in June. The freelance assignment will start February for 2 months, with a possible extension.
Your responsibilities will include:
Working on a greenfield health app (and watch app) to be launched in June. Every feature will be tested with real users and adapted to their feedback. The app is connected to a backend that is been built at the same time. You will be working with local and remote teams..
- Design, develop and deploy iOS applications with a focus on user experience, BDD, TDD, scalability, sustainable architecture
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Min. of 3 years experience working with one of the following: Objective-C, Swift
- Superior skills in iOS SDK and integrations with RESTful services
- Expert knowledge of Xcode up to and including Xcode 10
- Experience working with version control (Git) and code review process
- Experience required working with APIs and complex server side design
- Experience with Swift 4.x, and dependencies frameworks, and modules
- Ability to write asynchronous code using GCD and operation queues
Nice to have:
- Experience with clean architecture
- UI testing via native XCUITest framework
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (Jenkins, Fastlane)
Ways of working:
- Operate in an agile team, taking part in daily stand ups, and bi-weekly planning & retrospective sessions
- Work closely with a team of Product Owner, Agile Lead, QA, design and development teams in an agile environment
- Interact regularly with our client's technical team
- The interview process will consist of face to face interview (or remote via hangouts) covering technical and experience as well as a chance for you to ask us questions as well. If successful, we invite you to the studio for a cross-discipline interview covering ways of working
- Please send us any code examples / samples / links (if needed we can also send a sample project to be completed remotely or via pair programming)
Above anything else we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing. Competitive day rates offered based on experience.