Product Designer (Visual)
Do you love crafting beautiful experiences? Do you enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary team across the full product design process? We’re looking for a Product Designer with a visual design focus.
You’ll be involved in all visual aspects of the product design process, from working with the team to sketch early concepts, building and testing prototypes, crafting well considered interfaces, and delivering production ready design for development. You’ll help bring to life digital interfaces across native applications and web.
You’ll be participating in client workshops and collaborating closely with them to realise their digital product’s potential. To succeed, you’ll need to be a problem solver, detail focused and pixel perfect in everything you do.
ustwo is an industry-leading digital product studio with an expansive portfolio spread across client projects, our own products (Monument Valley, Sway, Moodnotes) and ventures. Our work focuses around the mission of making a meaningful impact on the world and also being able to capture the imagination and interest of our teams of designers and developers.
We work in highly collaborative lean/agile teams, embedding with our client partners. We strongly favour open channels of feedback to enable success with building digital products that improve people’s daily lives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design digital interfaces across native mobile and web platforms
- Visualise concepts to the product team and clients to demonstrate your ideas and thinking
- Create iconography and illustrative elements that enhance the visual experience
- Seek to apply meaningful motion design to your work
- Contribute to the product team across the full design process
- Explore interaction design fundamentals
- Use prototyping tools for rapid experimentation
- Apply the best usability principles and techniques for the situation
- Work in a flexible, iterative and experimental way
- Collaborate with the team and clients to design the right thing
- Partner with UX designers on a project to bring a product to life
- Support the creation and facilitation of workshops
- Demonstrate to the clients the value of design and functionality for user and business benefit.
- Experience working across native mobile and web platforms
- Understand interaction design and how it applies to your craft
- Experience with usability principles and techniques
- Comfortable supporting the facilitation of workshop activities
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback in order to improve and develop
- Can see the bigger picture as well as getting into the details
- Never settle for good enough, you look to raise the bar
- Highly collaborative and an excellent communicator
- Curious to explore new ideas and learn together
- Able to celebrate the failures as well as the wins
Above anything we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing.
We offer you the opportunity to be yourself, whilst delivering your best work. Bring your passion and help us make a difference!
We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to company wide profit sharing platform and training budget.
25 days holiday are offered as standard, inclusive of studio closure days over xmas.
We also promote flexible working days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.