Front End Developer - Freelance
We are looking for a Front End developer to join an existing product team building a financial web app. Candidates must have strong Angular skills and proficiency in TypeScript. If possible, include Angular work samples in application. Since this project has been up and running for a few months, we are looking for an ASAP hire.
What we offer
You will work in a highly collaborative environment with talented designers, and developers, all united in their vision to create products that really matter. We are selective about the projects we take on, ensuring they adhere to our moral and company values. We collaborate with world-class companies and innovative brands to create bleeding-edge products that often will challenge and push us to learn new things. We have a deep learning culture and encourage all employees explore their interests and provide the time to up-skill and experiment with new technologies.
Our ideal candidate...
- Is a Product Developer - Building branding and ad sites fall short in our world
- Will work in the studio in lower Manhattan with the team consisting of 4 developers, 2 qa's, 3 designers and a Agile Coach
- Is able to travel to Jersey with the team on occasion to have face time and collaboration with the client
- Has experience working on projects with an agile software development methodology
- Is a team player with good communication skills
- Is fluent in Git and Github workflows
- Has strong experience in using Angular
- Has experience in writing unit tests, using Continuous Integration and distribution tools
Bonus experience appreciated...
- Previously worked on web apps with high security requirements (encryption, strong authentication, etc...)
- TDD and Automated UI Testing
- Some DevOps capability and good understanding about what it means to integrate the web app in a MEAN stack with CI/CD
- Full-stack experience
- Passionate about development
- In possession of a strong appetite for learning and for sharing knowledge
- Personable, sociable, and easy-going
- Open to feedback from your team to benefit project development and understanding
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Flexible work environment and work hours
- Potential for Temp -> Perm for the right candidate
ABOUT USTWO NEW YORK
At ustwo New York, we’re proud to be a unique fusion of cultures from around the world. Our studio, which is nestled in the Financial District of Manhattan and situated on Floor 16 of the historic Standard Oil Building, has been fully renovated since it’s Mad Men days; it now boasts light and airy workspaces, two terraces overlooking the Statue of Liberty, a stunning events space, fully stocked kitchen, and just over 50 talented and passionate ustwobies.
Global as we may be, the hustle of New York City is engrained in our hearts, and we embrace it wholeheartedly. Our dedicated team of designers, developers, and project managers partner with some of the top brands in the United States, and day in and day out, we strive to create experiences that make a meaningful difference, both for our clients and their customers.
From virtual reality to wearables and beyond, we’re pushing the status quo when it comes to innovative digital products, and now we need your help to bring our team to the next level.
Our work environment is very open and creative. We believe in creating a space where everyone can feel comfortable, safe, and at home. Catch a glimpse at - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7sAt4LnefQ&featur...
ustwo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training