We’re looking for a passionate, experienced and delivery-focused lean and agile expert to join us. As part of our Coach Team your role will be varied. You'll be responsible for effective product delivery, whilst contributing to the improvement of our delivery processes. You'll create great team dynamics, and help individuals grow both personally and professionally. You will also use your project management skills to monitor and report project budgets and manage senior stakeholders’ expectations.
If you have plenty of experience with supporting teams of various sizes, using a variety of agile and lean approaches, delight in building cohesive well-functioning teams and want to be part of a collaborative and dynamic culture that puts people in the centre, then we'd love to hear from you. Applicants must have working rights for Australia.
ustwo is an industry-leading digital product studio with an expansive portfolio spread across client projects, own IP and most recently ventures. All our work focuses around the mission of making a meaningful impact on the world and also being able to capture the imagination and interest of our teams of designers and developers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO...
- Drive and deliver on projects that exceed the client’s expectation supporting full product delivery cycles from discovery and build to handover.
- Build and support high performing teams by facilitating key ceremonies/workshops and encouraging learnings within the team.
- Use a wide variety of tools and methods to unlock your team’s potential.
- Champion a culture of constructive feedback, both individually and as a group.
- Lead and advocate for delivery best practices, comfortably challenging project decisions and providing alternative approaches.
- Continuously seek ways to improve delivery processes and learn about better ways of building teams and products.
- Cultivate and grow meaningful relationships with clients and external stakeholders helping to create one team.
- Measure and forecast progress against project milestones, ensuring visibility to both the team and client.
- Support the client by helping them influence and drive change within their own organisation and empathise with the challenges they face.
- Partner with the Product Owner in using a variety of approaches to manage technical, product, business and schedule risk on the project.
- Manage project budgets, optimising return on investment.
- Collaborate with the commercial team to develop contracts, budgets and Scope of Work documents.
- Role model of the principles and values you stand for and look to foster the same within your teams.
- Skilled in agile and lean methodologies able to use the right tools to fit the project and team.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and ensure stable team performance.
- Detail oriented and highly organised, able to juggle many moving parts.
- Strong understanding of tech and able to speak dev language.
- Cultivate a culture of transparency, communicating effectively across the project and wider team.
- Eager to explore new ideas and approaches, encouraging learning at a personal and team level.
- Seeking to push forwards and go beyond your comfort zone.
Above anything we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing.
We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to company wide profit sharing platform and training budget.
25 days holiday are offered as standard, inclusive of studio closure days over xmas.
We also promote flexible working days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.