Android Developer (Contract Role)
We’re looking for a freelance Android Developer to join an ongoing project for a period of 7 weeks.
Expected start date of 12th June 2017
- Coordinate with your project team to deliver high-quality code
- Maintain your own workflow and planning
- Liaise with the client and other disciplines
- Participate in and facilitate constructive, professional, respectful and quantified technical debates
- Highly collaborative. You're not a sole contributor, but rather someone who prefers to work with a tight-knit team where sharing knowledge and experience are second nature in order to grow together.
- Never afraid to speak your mind, and are exceptionally clear when you do.
- Naturally motivated and self-driven.
- Driven by (and thrive on) inspiring and bringing out the best in those you work with.
- Strong industry experience; you've overcome serious challenges and tackled problems that most would have shied away from.
If the above rings true, you've got what it takes to join our team. Keep reading...
- 3+ years of experience in Android development
- Serious skills in Java for Android
- A deep passion for code quality and craftsmanship
- Knowledge of common design patterns, dependency injection, frameworks and libraries for Android:
- Dagger 2
- Retrofit / okHttp
We'd love it if you have...
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
- A professional and constructive attitude towards clients and partners
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and techniques, especially Cucumber and BDD
- Keen eye for UI and design details
- A Github account… share it with us!