ustwo has been working with the world’s leading brands and companies for over 12 years, helping them to build defining digital products, services and businesses. Whether we’re doing innovative work for clients, bringing our own ideas to award-winning life, or launching disruptive new businesses, ustwo has never done normal. Over the years we’ve grown, and there are now four ustwo studios around the world – in London, New York, Malmö and Sydney.
We adopt a genuine ‘one team’ approach when partnering with clients and see the role Client Lead as a key enabler of such, advocating strong, enduring relationships with our clients and always striving for product excellence.
The Client Lead will look to the horizon, recognising opportunities before others, and identify the direction in which the account should head and take the team that way.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Own your client relationships, partnering with the Business Director and Client Partners, where applicable, to engender business relationships built on trust, open dialogue and mutual respect.
- Identifying new commercial opportunities and nurturing client conversations that make them happen.
- Enabling commercial growth: Identifying opportunities, setting strategy and leading the charge for empowering the team to deliver them.
- Evolve current processes to unlock valuable work opportunities and improve our commercial growth.
Who you are
- You have a well-established background in digital, with significant experience managing accounts and a track record of working on high-profile projects and product launches.
- You have evidence of setting and leading the commercial agenda with clients and internal teams
- You have a collaborative attitude and are open to listening to different points of view
- You have a proven ability to develop credibility across an organisation and vertically upwards to key senior stakeholders
- You show empathy for clients leading change and innovation in big companies
- Comfortable handling £200k + negotiations with clients
- Experienced in proposal writing and closing business deals
Above anything we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing.
We offer a competitive package, training & development budget and company wide profit sharing platform.
25 days holiday are offered as standard, inclusive of studio closure days over xmas.
We also promote flexible working days.
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.