Are you a talented and passionate UX Designer? Then come and join our ambitious team at ustwo™ Malmö.
As an ustwo™UX Designer you’ll be working within a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, team coaches and strategists. Your responsibility will be to create high quality UX design work from early concepts through to highly detailed specifications and prototypes.You’ll need to have the ability to respond to an ever-changing and fast moving environment and be passionate about getting things made, not just designed. We value close collaborations with our clients to create great user experiences within technical specifications and to business requirements. To succeed we strive to be detail-focused and make things better whilst delivering on time and on budget.
We offer you the opportunity to be yourself together with our culture centric and diverse community, whilst delivering the best work on the planet for some of the biggest and most innovative brands.
Check out what we do, think, are talking about, bring your passion to work and help us make a difference!
You will be;
• Estimating time and delivery of the project UX components with your team
• Collaborating with clients and project stakeholders, as a team and individually
• Understanding clients’ complex organisational structures and acting accordingly
• Understanding user needs and planning / conducting user research/testing throughout the project
• Presenting concepts and ideas to clients of all levels
• Involvement in workshops, research and testing sessions with project stakeholders
• Contributing to the further development of our own UX design process
• Aware of, and mitigate, project risk
• Representing ustwo™ at conferences and industry events
• 3+ years of experience
• Professional knowledge of user-centered design, usability principles and techniques
• Ability to communicate and working with developers to solve technical challenges
• Ability to visualise and prototype concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and test ideas with users
• Experience in gathering user insights in different stages of the project and transform them into tangible design solutions
• Experience with device-oriented user experience design and application design
• Experience working within Agile/SCRUM processes
• A passion for design and making things people use everyday
• Ability to see the big picture whilst being detail oriented and delivery focused
• Organised and self motivated
• An excellent communicator (verbally and written), capable of inspiring colleagues and clients
• You are yourself at work and care for your fellow ustwobies, the studio and clients
• You give and take constructive feedback well, and see it as a possibility to improve and develop
• You have an interest in developing your skills and sharing knowledge with fellow peers
ustwo™ is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products. We hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We offer a competitive package, amazing family policies and promote flexible working days.
We are able to sponsor visas for exceptional international applicants.
Preferred start date - as soon as possible.
Deadline for application is 5 April, but we will have an ongoing review of applications.