Senior Producer (Games)
We’re looking for a talented Senior Producer to join ustwo Games and help us to build on the success of Monument Valley, making new titles with stand-out production values, heart and broad appeal.
This role requires someone with solid experience and initiative who has experience tackling a wide range of tasks, - this isn't just a project management role and requires a more holistic approach to what it means to be a producer on a small team.
This involves dealing directly with external partners and communication on commercial opportunities, in addition to the day by day support of the team and studio.
If you thrive in a dynamic and unpredictable role, have been through the fire on a wide variety of projects and you’re seeking a fast-paced, friendly environment, then come and help us make games that will be loved worldwide.
- Multiple shipped products in a senior or lead role
- Excellent project management skills
- Five years industry experience
- Superb communication skills
- Experience communicating with external partners
- Experience with mentoring/management
- Great attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Passion for creating innovative games with heart
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Drive to keep learning
- Experience working within small development teams
- Familiarity with mobile releases
- Mandarin speaker
- Negotiation experience
We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to a company wide profit sharing platform, company pension, life assurance, private medical and amazing family policies. We offer 25 days holiday (inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas.) We also promote flexible working days.
We are able to sponsor visas for exceptional international applicants.