Community Manager (Games)
We’re looking for a motivated and experienced Community Manager to develop and expand our social media, online and technical support strategies.
As Community Manager you will be responsible for making sure ustwo Games maintains a friendly and enthusiastic online presence. You are excited by the prospect of engaging with our diverse fan base, and can plan and deliver content specifically suited each of our social media channels.
As part of maintaining our online presence, you will also lead the way in pitching and creating unique content for our development blog, including updates from within the studio, and more general pieces about games and the games industry.
You will be the main public point of contact in our support team, using Zendesk to manage and streamline the support strategies for each game in our back catalogue, working with our technical team to highlight bugs, and making sure players’ issues are resolved.
- At least 1 year’s experience as a Community Manager in the games industry
- A high standard of written English, and the ability to proofread efficiently
- Experience creating content for all major social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.)
- The ability to write high-quality, longer-form online content
- Experience providing customer/technical support to a gaming audience
- Passionate about a wide range of games, and engaging with the video games community
- Self-motivated and keen to define your own role
- Comfortable working as part of a diverse and ambitious team
- Enthusiastic about your role and helping our team better communicate with players
- Excited to use your initiative and experience in suggesting ways we could improve
- Previous journalism experience
- Graphic design, photography and Photoshop editing skills
- Video capture and editing skills
- Experience working with Zendesk
- Experience using both iOS and Android mobile devices
We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to, a company wide profit sharing platform, company pension, life assurance, private medical and amazing family policies.
We offer 25 days holiday (inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas.) We also promote flexible working arrangements.