HR Generalist (6 month fixed term contract)
ustwo London is a 100-strong studio full of creative, diverse and passionate digital product people working to improve people’s daily lives through digital experiences. Together we partner with clients, form new ventures and release our own products across healthcare, automotive, retail, finance, loyalty and beyond.
We’re looking for an HR Generalist to help our People Team uncover opportunities to attract, support and develop the brightest collaborators in the digital product industry. If you’re passionate about helping transform workplaces and creating a culture of shared learning – then please get in touch.
What you’ll be doing:
Working closely with other members of the People Team, you’ll be able to understand the needs of the studio and our people, as well as identify relevant industry trends that help maintain ustwo’s progressive culture.
What this will look like:
Source and Select - Work with our hiring teams to find the best people who can grow our culture and shape our future products using fair systems that minimise bias.
Advice - You’re a trusted advisor for everyone in the workplace, guiding sensitively around policy and legislation across all HR matters.
Improve - Advocate and administer the regular evaluation of our People Processes to ensure that they are effective in enhancing our values and mission and also that they are carried out efficiently.
Partner - Work with leadership on the interpretation of engagement data and ensure its effective communication.
Administer - You’ll maintain our business systems, server, Google Docs, Trello boards and benefits vendors. We’re looking to switch business systems in 2017, so data cleansing and DRM will be inevitable.
Who you might be:
- You’ve worked with management to support the whole range of employee lifecycle milestones in depth. You’ve accumulated a broad range of HR experience with proven ability handling complex cases.
- You thrive when interacting with people, and actively seek out an understanding of their skills, experience, and ambitions.
- You’re known for a great communication style and can be described as having a collaborative and inclusive manner.
- You’re always looking for ways to improve the employee experience in line with business goals and values.
- You’re operationally effective. You know how to prioritise your work and can adapt to change when required.
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and we actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.
Above all, we are a people-centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space, attractive benefits and tools for learning and sharing.