Here at ustwo London, we're 100+ creative, passionate product people working hard to deliver up to 25 client and own-IP projects each year.
Beyond the basic logistics of each project, we aspire to ensure that every project team is made up of people with a diverse mix of backgrounds and experience levels, that each project supports team member’s individual development goals, and that we have the right mix of skills and experience assembled to deliver an outcome we can be proud of.
And when our team members find themselves between projects, we’re committed to ensuring they’re purposefully engaged with meaningful opportunities to develop themselves and drive the studio forwards on its mission to launch products, services and companies that make a meaningful impact on the world.
All of that takes a whole heap of organisation to get right but, when we do get it right – amazing things happen! As our Resourcing Manager you’ll sit at the heart of the process and people that make all of this happen.
What you'll be doing...
- Coordinate: You’ll work closely with the key disciplines at ustwo (Design, Product, Development and Coaching) and the Business Team to help assemble great teams to deliver our projects. You’ll be looking after our resourcing processes, tools and rituals, to ensure we have the best information for deciding who makes up each team.
- Anticipate: You’ll help us look as far into the future as possible at upcoming projects and the potential ways we might resource them. You’ll help us to anticipate where and when the next demand peak for key skills is going to come from too, so that we can ensure we have enough people with the right experience available when the time comes.
- Communicate: Communication is key for an effective Resourcing Manager. Helping our amazing project teams and the people that support them stay up-to-date and consulted in the resourcing process makes up a crucial component of your daily activity.
- Administer: The systems that help us to make resourcing decisions definitely do their job, but they could always be better. You’ll keep our systems in tip-top shape, as well as work to find new and inspiring ways to improve them.
- Support: You’ll encourage and actively support our people between commercial projects, to invest their time purposefully in developing both themselves and the studio’s own projects and initiatives.
Who you might be...
- You may have previous resourcing, traffic management or operations experience in a creative organisation.
- You’re incredibly organised, always looking for ways to improve, and believe in putting people first and collaborating.
- You enjoy interacting with people, and actively getting to know and understand their skills, experience, and ambitions.
Above all we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. And we just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing.
- We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to, a company wide profit sharing platform, company pension, life assurance, private medical, training budget and amazing family policies.
- 25 days holiday, inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas.
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.