Senior Programmer (Games)
We’re looking for a talented programmer to join ustwo Games and help us to build on the success of Monument Valley, making new titles with stand-out production values, heart and broad appeal.
This role requires someone with solid experience and initiative who feels confident to work on all aspects of game making, from designing core engine features to tweaking gameplay mechanics. As part of a small, organic group, you’ll help lead the technical team on a project, collaborating closely with other disciplines and helping maintain a high level of code quality and technical innovation.
If you thrive on varied technical challenges and creative input, and you’re seeking a fast-paced, friendly environment, then come and help us make games that will be loved worldwide.
- BSc in computer science/maths-based subject or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent C/C++/C# skills
- Five years industry experience
- Excellent 3D maths skills
- Experience with mentoring/management
- Great attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Passion for creating innovative games with heart
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Drive to keep learning
- Optimisation skills and experience
- You’ve made your own games
- Secondary skillsets (game design, art, audio etc.)
- Graphics/network/back end experience
- Smartphone development experience
- Unity3D/Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of 3D content creation pipelines
We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to a company wide profit sharing platform, company pension, life assurance, private medical and amazing family policies. We offer 25 days holiday (inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas.) We also promote flexible working days.
We are able to sponsor visas for exceptional international applicants.