ustwo London is looking for a Growth Marketer to work with our team on a fixed term basis (6 months) from our Studio in Shoreditch. The role will join one of our project teams to take a fledgling business to the next level.
We work on projects that make a meaningful impact to our clients, their customers, and the world. We work very hard to win interesting and challenging projects. Many of our client relationships span multiple years and projects. We work across the project lifecycle, from highly strategic discovery work to large-scale build projects and everything in between.
Our teams work in a collaborative cross-discipline environment where everyone is responsible for quality, and hence are encouraged to look beyond their immediate role. It’s also great fun working at ustwo!
We have a very warm and welcoming culture. We are a very transparent company and work hard to distribute leadership across the studio. We are an equal opportunity employer and very much value diversity and inclusion. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and we actively hire for cultural growth. We seek people of all ages, stories and backgrounds.
If you’re interested in shaping something that could become an integral part of city life, this role’s for you. Our streets are getting more and more congested - the service we’re making is all about creating better flow and making it easier to travel. We’ve recently completed the pilot phase and now we’re in beta. The product is still in its infancy and this is the first time someone dedicated to growth has joined the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating growth for early stage startups or digital businesses You’ll need to understand the language of brands and how to tell a good story and be passionate about getting real insight, measuring effectiveness to learn and optimise to create impact.
Working closely with a multi-disciplined and integrated client, you’ll own the relationships across the channels and platforms you use and you’ll have a budget and team to help create and execute ideas.
an individual who will effortlessly uphold, maintain, encourage and live the ustwo values in all your day to day work, behaviours and actions.
- You will always find ways to Raise the Bar by being someone who challenges the way things are done and looks for better solutions. You are willing to bet on experiments, with a strong ability to prioritise.
- Collaborative and transparent. You're a team player who understands it’s important to Learn Together.
- You’re never afraid to speak your mind, and are clear when you do. You will Be Human with this voice though and will ensure that your comments are always fair and considered.
- You think from first principles by putting yourself in the shoes of the user.
- You are very analytical and communicate clearly.
- You understand brands and know how to build them.
- Naturally motivated and self-driven. Your curiosity cannot be quelled, and you will Use the Freedom of this role to never stop learning and take initiative to change and improve things.
- Someone with gravitas and influence to deal with senior stakeholders within ustwo and client-side.
- Someone who is able to deliver to their deadlines.
- You’re comfortable getting your hands dirty implementing your own ideas.
- You’re hungry to make an impact but also patient during the journey.
- You will bring energy, passion and optimism to your role and you will ensure that you and those around you Enjoy the Journey.
- Very strong and relevant experience in strategic planning/marketing and growth for early stage startups or digital businesses.
- Experience creating multi-channel strategies and executing them.
- Skilled in data manipulation, tracking implementation and analysis using spreadsheets, programmatic and web analytics.
- Hands-on marketing experience across the digital landscape including free and paid media, search, content marketing, SEO, CRO, email and affiliates.
- Expertise in user acquisition and DR advertising but also some above-the-line experience.
- Demonstrable interest in learning about user behaviour through both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Demonstrable organisational skills.
- Experience working with creative teams to tell engaging product stories.
- An analytical, proactive and flexible approach.
- The ability to work under your own initiative and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of working with and managing senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy imperative.