Enterprise Agile Coach (6-month Contract)
We’re looking for a passionate, experienced and delivery-focused lean and agile expert to join us. As part of our Coach Team your role will be varied. You'll be responsible for introducing Agile to new audiences, scaling an Agile approach across multiple teams and coaching teams to succeed. You'll create great team dynamics, and help individuals grow both personally and professionally. You will also use your change management skills to transform ways of working across our client’s organisation and manage senior stakeholders’ expectations.
If you have plenty of experience with supporting multiple teams in a scaled Agile environment, using a variety of agile and lean approaches, delight in building cohesive well-functioning teams and want to be part of a collaborative and dynamic culture that puts people in the centre, then we'd love to hear from you.
This is an initial 6-month contract. All job applicants must have working rights for Australia.
ustwo is an industry-leading digital product studio with an expansive portfolio spread across client projects, our own IP (Monument Valley, Sway, Moodnotes) and ventures. Our work focuses around the mission of making a meaningful impact on the world and also being able to capture the imagination and interest of our teams of designers and developers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO...
- Support multiple high performing teams through a consulting role by coaching key ceremonies/workshops and encouraging learnings within the team.
- Use a wide variety of tools and methods to unlock potential within all your teams.
- Champion a culture of constructive feedback, both individually, as a team, and as a wider group.
- Lead and advocate for delivery best practices, comfortably challenging project decisions and providing alternative approaches.
- Continuously seek ways to improve delivery processes and learn about better ways of building teams and products.
- Teach new audiences about Agile using a mix of experience, theory and practical exercises and equip them with the tools to succeed.
- Introduce appropriate ceremonies and communication channels across multiple teams to coordinate effort and ensure alignment.
- Champion an unrelenting focus on the user, ensuring that the best customer experience is delivered collectively across multiple teams.
- Cultivate and grow meaningful relationships with clients and external stakeholders helping to create one team.
- Support the client by helping them influence and drive change within their own organisation and empathise with the challenges they face.
- Partner with the Product Owner in using a variety of approaches to manage technical, product, business and schedule risk on the project.
- Manage project budgets, optimising return on investment.
- Collaborate with the commercial team to develop contracts, budgets and Scope of Work documents.
- Role model of the principles and values you stand for and look to foster the same within your teams.
- Skilled in agile and lean methodologies, with experience leading Agile transformations and cultural change.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and ensure stable team performance.
- Detail oriented and highly organised, able to juggle many moving parts.
- Strong understanding of tech and able to speak dev language.
- Comfortable presenting and facilitating workshops with large groups of people.
- Cultivate a culture of transparency, communicating effectively across the project and wider team.
- Eager to explore new ideas and approaches, encouraging learning at a personal and team level.
- Seeking to push forwards and go beyond your comfort zone.
Above anything we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.