ustwo is a global, independent design and development studio, building award winning digital products, services, and businesses. Across our four studios in London, Malmö, New York, and Sydney, we partner with the world's leading brands on innovative projects, ranging from apps and interfaces to service design. We also create our own products and games, in addition to incubating and building disruptive digital startups. In a nutshell, ustwo is a studio like no other.
ustwo Nordics is based in the city centre of Malmo and we are currently looking for a Delivery Lead to help our roster of international clients to craft amazing digital experiences.
Join a creative, diverse and passionate team who are determined to help our clients on the digital journey and have positive impact on people’s everyday lives!
We’re looking for a mid/senior level Delivery Lead for a full-time, permanent position.
As a Delivery Lead you:
- Are responsible for effective product delivery.
- Lead cross-functional project teams through the delivery process.
- Are the client’s go-to person, guiding them through the delivery process, managing expectations and nurturing a good client relationship.
- Facilitate the Lean/Agile delivery process towards the product vision.
- Guide the team towards the right level of quality considering project constraints.
- Manage the product backlog and make sure the team have clear goals and priorities.
- Facilitate the team collaboration and meetings for efficiency and motivation.
- Involve the client and make them feel part of the ustwo team.
- Manage the project plan, budget and resourcing.
- Partner with the ustwo business developer and help grow the account.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the ustwo delivery processes.
Key skills and experience needed to do well in this role:
- Good with clients, managing expectations and nurturing the client relationship.
- Strong project management skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can flex your approach to fit the project, team needs and constraints of the client organisation.
- Strong understanding and application of the tools and techniques critical to user centered design and Lean/Agile product development.
- Good at visualising plans and information in order to bring people on board with a shared understanding.
- Able to influence the thinking and approach of cross-functional teams, without wielding formal authority.
- Facilitation skills, using workshops and collaborative exercises you build strong teams and take people with you on the product development journey.
- Comfortable with complexity and can make hard tradeoffs at crunch time. You’re also calm when things get hectic.
- Able to cut through different, often opposing, agendas and lifting the discussion to a higher level.
- Curious and creative. You never stop learning, asking questions and sharing your insights and experiences, both good and bad.
- Natural ability to guide transparent and value focused relationships.
- Ability to create good team dynamics and guide team development.
- Ability to coach teams and individuals to create high performing teams.
- A true team player, putting team and client needs before your own.
- Project management skills and experience.
- You have minimum 5 years experience from leading digital product delivery projects.
Bonus if you have:
- Agency experience
- Worked with large international organisations.
- Experience running internal and external training and workshops.
- Experience in digital product strategy.
- Experience with digital transformation of large organisations.
- Experience with IoT and AR/VR projects.
At ustwo Nordics, our dedicated team of designers, developers and delivery coaches partner with some of the top brands in the world, and day in and day out, we strive to create experiences that make a meaningful difference, both for our clients and their customers. We’re pushing the status quo when it comes to innovative digital products, and now we need your help to bring our team to the next level.
ustwo is committed to make a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe diverse teams help us make better products. We hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We offer a competitive package, amazing family policies and flexible working days.
Preferred starting date - as soon as possible. We will have an ongoing review of applications.
We are able to sponsor visas for exceptional international applicants.