New Business & Marketing Manager
ustwo is looking for a driven New Business and Marketing manager to join their team.
You will support the Commercial Director and the Business Team to help drive the growth of our London Studio business, by leading diverse marketing and content initiatives as well as public relations programmes & events. As an experienced marketer, you will create, implement and report on wide-ranging B2B marketing initiatives, collaborating closely with our Commercial Director and London Leadership team.
- Build agency profile by collaborating with our internal spokespeople and projects teams across our own content channels and on occasions working with our external PR agency to tell our story/share our successes in engaging ways.
- Collaborate with other Studios when necessary to help develop globally relevant content and to share experiences and best practice.
- Create case study and marketing materials for us in our own content channels and in new business meetings and presentations and for a range of potential award submissions.
- Researching prospective clients and deciding how best to approach/contact them
- Contacting prospective clients over LinkedIn, email and phone, tracking progress on CRM system
- Arranging new business meetings with interested, quality prospects
- Attending new business meetings and credentials presentations
- Following up and keeping in touch with prospects in order to convert meetings into paid projects
- Tailoring creds presentations
- Collating content for monthly Studio newsletters and sending out newsletter using Campaign Monitor email marketing tool
- Working with New Business Partner and Business Development team and PR agency on creating and seeking out PR opportunities for the company
- Assisting in the planning and co-coordinating of events
- You'll have experience in a New Business or Marketing role
- Strong content writing abilities (gained from either qualifications or experience)
- You won't be afraid to call, email and potentially meet prospects, partners and suppliers
- You'll be good with people and building relationships
- You’re comfortable with preparing & presenting pitches as well as identifying and influencing new business opportunities
- You are a natural and inclusive storyteller
- You have a clear written and verbal communication style.
- You demonstrate a keen eye for details and ability to multitask
We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to company pension, life assurance, private medical, training budget and amazing family policies.
25 days holiday, inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas. We also promote flexible working opportunities.