Junior Programmer (Games)
We’re looking for a talented Junior Programmer to join our team at ustwo Games in London, creators of Monument Valley and Land’s End. We are a group of talented people drawing from a diverse range of experience and creative influences to create interactive entertainment with stand-out production values, heart and broad appeal.
This role is for you if:
You are smart, passionate and creative, looking to gain professional experience in a supportive environment whilst immediately contributing to the development of new titles.
You might only just be realising your interest in applying your technical skills to a creative medium.
You want to work on something outside the norm which has an impact on the world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working and learning with the guidance of a senior programmer
- Designing, building and iterating engine systems and gameplay features
- Collaborating with artists and designers, building tools to support them and contributing creatively to the design process
- Helping to maintain existing titles
- BSc in computer science/physics/maths-based subject, or equivalent experience
- Experience creating things in C/C++ or C#
- Good 3D maths skills
- Can-do attitude
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Drive to keep learning
- You hold a valid EU work Visa, or have the right to work in the UK
We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to a company wide profit sharing platform, company pension, life assurance, private medical and amazing family policies. We offer 25 days holiday (inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas.) We also promote flexible working days.