ustwo London is looking for an iOS Developer to work with our team on a permanent basis from our Studio in Shoreditch.
We work on projects that make a meaningful impact to our clients, their customers, and the world. We work very hard to win interesting and challenging projects. Many of our client relationships span multiple years and projects. We work across the project lifecycle, from highly strategic discovery work to large-scale build projects and everything in between.
Our teams work in a collaborative cross-discipline environment where everyone is responsible for quality, and hence are encouraged to look beyond their immediate role. It’s also great fun working at ustwo!
We have a very warm and welcoming culture. We are a very transparent company and work hard to distribute leadership across the studio. We are an equal opportunity employer and very much value diversity and inclusion. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and we actively hire for cultural growth. We seek people of all ages, stories and backgrounds.
- Swift (2+ years experience)
- Foundation, UIKit and native frameworks
- Dependency management via CocoaPods or Carthage
- AutoLayout techniques
- Unit Testing via XCTest
- Good working knowledge of default MVC architectural pattern
Nice to have:
- UI Testing via XCTest
- Dependency injection and Mocking via Protocols
- Size classes and Adaptive Layout
- Experience building custom UI controls and animations
- Other architectural patterns beyond MVC e.g. MVVM, VIP, VIPER
- CI / CD setup and maintenance
- e.g. Jenkins, Travis, Circle and Fastlane build tools
- BDD methodology
- Experience working on / with Open source projects
- (Functional) Reactive programming techniques e.g. RxSwift.
You also have:
- Great interest and a keen eye for UI and UX details
- Agile methodology experience (Scrum or Kanban)
- ability to collaborate well across different teams inclusive of Product and Design;
- strong focus on solving user needs while working closely with all the teams
- Willingness to dive in with our engineers on day one
An individual who will effortlessly uphold, maintain, encourage and live the ustwo values in all your day to day work, behaviours and actions.
- You find ways to Raise the Bar by being someone who challenges the way things are done and looks for better solutions.
- Collaborative and transparent. You're a team player who understands it’s important to Learn Together.
- You’re never afraid to speak your mind, and are clear when you do. You ensure to Be Human with this voice though such that your comments are always fair and considered.
- Naturally motivated and self-driven. Your curiosity cannot be quelled, and you Use the Freedom of the role to never stop learning and take initiative to change and improve things.
- Someone who thrives on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Someone who is result oriented and able to deliver to their deadlines.
- You bring energy, passion and optimism to your role and ensure that you and those around you Enjoy the Journey.
Above anything, we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing. We offer a competitive package inclusive of significant pension contribution, medical & life insurance as well as personal training & development budget.
We offer 25 days of holiday, inclusive of Studio closure days over X'mas. We also provide flexible working opportunities.
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.