We are seeking a highly motivated marketing manager to increase the ustwo brand visibility and help attract a range of clients beginning in Sydney but also with an eye on expansion to new markets in the Asia-Pacific region. You will develop, implement and refine our marketing strategy. You're passionate about what you do, work well within the studio dynamic and have a desire to learn and share. A natural networker, you seek to make connections and find creative ways to promote our brand. Applicants must have working rights for Australia.
ustwo is an industry-leading digital product studio with an expansive portfolio spread across client projects, own IP and ventures. All our work focuses around the mission of making a meaningful impact on the world and also being able to capture the imagination and interest of our teams of designers and developers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO...
- Develop and define our value proposition, helping to craft the story and cast it with compelling copy.
- Oversee the production of superb content, reach the relevant audiences and utterly wow them. This includes working alongside teams in current projects to support the development of case studies, blog posts, video and other marketing materials.
- Provide key input to develop, refine and (where useful) standardise ustwo’s credentials.
- Demonstrate the value and impact of marketing efforts to new business and our studio reputation through metrics and analysis.
- Identify sponsorship and speaking opportunities at third party events and manage ustwo’s participation at them including team selection, briefing all attendees, creation (or co-creation) of presentation content.
- Create and manage events for client facing ustwo events e.g. ustwoThinks, client party etc. as needed.
- Manage the marketing budget and spending within each cost centre.
- Own Sydney’s contribution to ustwo website including monthly blog posts, case studies, event pages, etc. This includes management of blog calendar, editing of all blog posts and liaising with global team on any requirements.
- Engage with business team and the wider team at the commencement of projects, in order to make use of all opportunities from client engagements.
- Define and develop Sydney’s social media voice, and continue to grow and engage with our audiences.
- Maintain and develop our network of press contacts, with a focus on reputation development for key ustwobies.
- Collaborate with global marketing leads to help align the Sydney marketing strategy with global initiatives.
- A natural networker with pre-existing connections within the design industry, to which you’re always looking to grow and develop. You thrive on meeting and connecting with new relevant people.
- A strategic thinker, able to determine market opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis.
- Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insights from it.
- Willing to experiment and explore new ideas and approaches.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work autonomously and follow through on commitments.
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written.
- A sense of humour, a solution focus and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Always raising the bar. If it’s not right, you go back and make it better.
- Strong project management skills.
- You know your way around most common marketing tools and software, from Google Analytics and CRM systems to video/sound editing and photoshop.
Above anything we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing.
We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to company wide profit sharing platform and training budget.
25 days holiday are offered as standard, inclusive of studio closure days over xmas.
We also promote flexible working days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.