We are looking for a passionate, experienced and delivery-focused lean and agile expert. As part of our Coach Team, your role will be varied. You will be responsible for effective product delivery, while contributing to the improvement of our delivery processes. You will create great team dynamics and help individuals grow both personally and professionally. You will also use your project management skills to monitor and report project budgets and manage senior stakeholders’ expectations.
If you have plenty of experience supporting teams of all sizes, using a variety of agile and lean approaches, delight in building cohesive well-functioning teams and want to be part of a collaborative and dynamic culture that puts people in the center, then we'd love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive and deliver projects that exceed the client’s expectation, supporting full product delivery cycles from discovery and build to handover.
- Build and support high-performing teams by facilitating key ceremonies/workshops and encourage learning.
- Use a wide variety of tools and methods to unlock your team’s potential.
- Champion a culture of constructive feedback, both individually and as a group.
- Lead and advocate for delivery best practices, comfortably challenging project decisions and providing alternative approaches.
- Continuously seek ways to improve delivery processes and learn about better ways of building teams and products.
- Cultivate and grow meaningful relationships with clients and external stakeholders helping to create one team.
- Measure and forecast progress against project goals, ensuring visibility to both the team and client.
- Support the client by helping them influence and drive change within their own organisation and empathise with the challenges they face.
- Partner with the Product Owner in using a variety of approaches to manage technical, product, business and schedule risk on the project.
- Manage project budgets, optimising return on investment.
- Collaborate with the commercial team to develop contracts, budgets and Scope of Work documents.
ustwo is an industry-leading digital product studio with an expansive portfolio spread across client projects, own IP and ventures. All of our work focuses around the mission of making a meaningful impact on the world and also being able to capture the imagination and interest of our teams of designers and developers.
- Role model the principles and values you stand for and look to foster the same within your teams.
- Skilled in agile and lean methodologies and able to use the right tools to fit the project and team.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and ensure stable team performance.
- Detail oriented and highly organized, able to juggle many moving parts.
- Strong understanding of technology.
- Cultivate a culture of transparency, communicating effectively across the project and wider team.
- Eager to explore new ideas and approaches, encouraging learning at a personal and team level.
- Push yourself to go beyond your comfort zone.
- Paid Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- 401k with up to 5% company matching
- Transit and Health FSA programs
- Life and Accidental Death insurance
- Long and short term disability insurance
- Citibike and Zipcar memberships
- Paid parental leave
- Annual, all-expenses paid company-wide summer trip
- Flexible work hours
- Employee discounts via TriNet Perks program
ABOUT USTWO NEW YORK
At ustwo New York, we’re proud to be a unique fusion of culture from around the world. Our studio, which is nestled in the Financial District of Manhattan and situated on Floor 16 of the historic Standard Oil Building, has been fully renovated since it’s Mad Men days; it now boasts light and airy workspaces, two terraces overlooking the Statue of Liberty, a stunning events space, fully stocked kitchen, and just over 50 talented and passionate ustwobies.
Global as we may be, the hustle of New York City is ingrained in our DNA, and we embrace it wholeheartedly. Our dedicated team of designers, developers and project managers partner with some of the top brands in the United States, and day in and day out, we strive to create experiences that make a meaningful difference, both for our clients and their customers.
From virtual reality to wearables and beyond, we’re pushing the status quo when it comes to innovative digital products, and now we need your help to bring our team to the next level.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.