ustwo is a digital products studio with a mission to launch digital products, services and companies that have a meaningful impact on the world. We work on a mix of digital products for a diverse range of companies and we also launch our own products. ustwo are represented in Malmö, London, New York and Sydney.
ustwo Nordics is now looking for a passionate business developer to join our Malmö team.
As a business developer at ustwo you are instrumental in exploring opportunities with new and existing clients around the globe, helping us build new industry-wide relationships and be part of shaping and steering ustwo’s business development strategy in collaboration with the studio. The main focus for the role will be the Nordic and European markets and therefore includes up to 20% travel, often with short notice, requiring your flexibility.
You are a natural self-starter with a strong digital background and experience in selling, negotiating and delivering technical solutions across all digital platforms alongside project owners, technical and design teams. In collaboration with the business team, as well as the rest of ustwo Nordics, you co-create and move the business into new and exciting spaces.
You're driven and have a genuine passion for people and digital products and not just winning business. You must have the energy and drive to open up new possibilities, meet people and get them excited about ustwo and the opportunity to create something truly incredible together with us.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU...
- You have a strong passion for tech, digital design, and the product design industry. Even better: You’re passionate about helping clients create not only the products they’re looking for, but products that will have a real impact and make a difference to their business and to the world.
- Experience in driving RFPs and create commercial proposals out of the clients and our internal needs.You have experience in account development and management.
- You have a proactive approach to business development and you can convert ideas, opportunities and discussion to tangible offers with new and old clients.
- You're a brilliant storyteller, not only with great communication, linguistic and writing skills, but you also have the ability to take people on a journey and effectively communicate a vision.
- Understand and advocate Agile and Lean product development.
- You’re a team player who loves and knows how to get people involved in projects.
- Negotiation skills - great at responding to change and managing it. You turn challenges into opportunities.
- You’re a self-driven doer, self-structured with the ability to make things happen, even in a - at times - hectic work environment.
- You’re personable and you know how to smoothly navigate the arenas we act in. You get along with people you interact with, and you’re comfortable working alongside a wide spectrum of disciplines. You love building relations and are not afraid to meet and interact with new people.
- You want clients to not only get the product they’re looking for, but for them to have an amazing experience throughout the process.
- You have 5+ years of business development experience or equivalent, holding a strong local and international network.
- Grow the sales pipeline, thus ensuring a healthy flow of new business opportunities for the studio.
- Drive RFPs, pitches and commercial proposals.
- Account management and direction for both small and large clients and collaborate with the teams delivering the products.
- Understand and take part in shaping the studio, culture and the business team.
- Open doors and connect with people, as well as networking with our global community.
- Engage with the ustwo studio to understand what brands, industries and projects we’re passionate about as well as involve people in the business development efforts.
ustwo is committed to make a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products, we hire for cultural growth and welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We offer a competitive package, amazing family policies and promote flexible working days.
We are able to sponsor visas for exceptional international applicants.
There will be an ongoing review of applications, as the preferred start date would be as soon as possible.
We kindly ask recruitment agencies not to contact us for this recruitment.