Senior Games Artist
ustwo Games is looking for a talented senior artist to join our team. We’re building on the success of Monument Valley, Monument Valley 2 and Land’s End, by making new titles with stand-out production values, heart and broad appeal.
We’re looking for a strong 2D and 3D artist, with a wide range of art styles - preferably with experience working as a senior artist within the games industry.
You have a solid grounding in illustration and graphic design, as well as a keen eye for detail. You’re adaptable and able to work in different styles from from low-poly to high-poly, from fully rigged characters to modular sets for environments. You draw your inspirations from the gamut of visual arts.
- Expert in Maya, 3DS Max or Blender
- Expert in Photoshop
- Experience with at least one popular game engine, preferably Unity.
- Ability to sketch ideas
- Strong concept art capabilities
- Experience on multiple games and ability to work across varied art styles
- Ability to independently implement ideas and design solutions during production.
- Ability to write shaders in Unity
- Ability to create scripts for Blender or equivalent
- Other visual art skills eg. illustration, graphic design, particle effects, technical art
We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to a company wide profit sharing platform, company pension, private medical and amazing family policies. We offer 25 days holiday (inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas.) We also promote flexible working days.