We are looking for an inspirational Creative Lead to join us in creating outstanding, meaningful experiences for everyone.
Our aim is to give people meaningful experiences which bring games’ most rewarding moments to a broad audience - beyond people who regularly play games.
You will lead the creative process on a project, designing brand new titles from the ground up and building on the team’s creativity to choose, develop and deliver amazing player experiences. You are a confident leader who understands the value of the whole team’s creative contributions and share our desire to bring people joy.
- Will lead the creative design of a project from initial seed to final polish.
- Will be the chief cheerleader for the project, able to pitch and promote it within the team, to the rest of the company and to press and public.
- Will put together and communicate the creative and commercial rationale for a project.
- Will work in tight-knit (2-10 people) teams.
- Will collaborate with other Leads to coordinate work towards vision.
- Will provide clear and helpful feedback on creative work within the project.
- Will help other projects succeed with ideas and advice.
- Will, as a senior member of the company, help advise the leadership team on company direction.
- Are happy to help where you can on other projects.
- Can lead by example (creating prototypes and content) and can also effectively delegate and direct other people.
- Can move easily between the details and the overall vision.
- Are a team player whom people want to work with.
- Have led a creative vision for a team all the way from initial idea to release.
- Have experienced several complete game cycles.
- Have experience with ideation processes and can help us refine ours.
We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to a company wide profit sharing platform, company pension, private medical and amazing family friendly policies. We offer 25 days holiday (inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas.) We also promote flexible working days.