Freelance Senior Product Designer
ustwo is looking for a freelance Senior Product Designer to join its design team in the London studio from mid-May until the end of July 2018.
We are a global studio committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. To do this, we work across the entire product lifecycle; from visioning and discovery, validating propositions through to launching products, services and ventures that are valuable to both users and businesses. We have a lasting and transformative effect on the businesses and organisations we work with.
To meet these opportunities our design team is made up of versatile designers who have, and are constantly developing and broadening their wide skillsets and deepening their process knowledge. Our designers are skilled, confident, and multi-faceted, collaborating across all disciplines involved in the product and service development process.
We believe passionately that diverse teams help us make better services and products. We actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and
backgrounds. It adds value and impact to our clients and industry.
- be able to demonstrate effective management of a backlog over time
- be motivated to get your hands dirty going beyond just design, product and research to enable actual delivery of user value
- have strong analytical research skills to understand the domain in order to make effective decisions on what the right thing is to build
- have experience in shaping and running user testing sessions
- have solid grounding in interaction design
- be able to prototype efficiently to test ideas with appropriate level of fidelity
- have the ability to bring features to life with strong UI skills
- have experience working with agile & scrum methodologies
- have good communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Animation skills to add touches of delight to the product
- Experience working with remote teams
Travel is required as part of this contract. There will be bi-weekly travel to Italy (2 nights per week). Note, the person filling this role does not need to be an Italian speaker.