Freelance Full Stack Developer (Angular Experience)
ustwo London Studio is looking for a Senior Angular Full Stack Developer (contract role) to help deliver a web solution working closely with designers and peers in the team.
Tenure: This role has an immediate start date with a contract period of two months (and a potential extension).
- Experience with Typescript
- Ability to code at all levels of a web application stack, which of course includes CSS and infrastructure!
- Experience using test-driven development with appropriate level of coverage
- Experience with containerised applications, Docker is a must and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with agile approach to product development where the value is delivered in small increment at each stage of development
- Pair programming experience, willing to work collaboratively to both give and receive feedback within a shared code ownership team
- Strong working knowledge of Git
- Ability to translate product requirements and user needs into human, readable code that is easy to maintain and evolve.
- Focus on continuous improvement by approaching changes in small, incremental steps. Ability to describe your approach to the wider cross-discipline team
- Hands on, persistent, result-oriented, and humble — you get things done
- Willingness to dive in with our engineers on day one
Above anything else we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing.