Lead Producer (Games)
We’re looking for a talented Lead Producer to join ustwo Games and help us to create innovative new gaming titles with stand-out production values, heart and broad appeal.
This role requires someone with solid experience in leading production for high end game projects, who has proven initiative and experience tackling a a wide variety of production tasks, inclusive of defining ways of working and leading a team of producers.This isn't just a project management role and requires a more holistic approach to what it means to be a Lead Producer for small teams.
This role involves dealing directly with external partners and communication on commercial opportunities, will assume Lead responsibilities with regards to production processes and line managing the production team, in addition to providing support of the wider studio teams and overall success of the studio releases.
If you thrive in a dynamic and unpredictable role, can showcase proven successes on a wide variety of projects that you have lead, you’re seeking a fast-paced, friendly environment, then come and help us make games that will be loved worldwide.
- Proven production experience on multiple shipped products in a lead producer role
- Experience working within small, dynamic development teams
- Excellent project management skills - and a knowledge of establishing best working practices for high performing teams
- Relevant industry experience working with small creative teams
- A people person - with experience of Leading and Managing production teams
- Process driven, with flexibility to adapt as the needs of the team arises.
- Superb communication skills
- Experience building excellent relationships and communicating with external partners
- Great attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Passion for creating innovative games with heart
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Drive to keep learning and inspiring
- Familiarity with mobile releases
- Mandarin speaker
- Negotiation experience
- Scrum Master certification - or equivalent Agile training / experience
We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to company pension, private medical and amazing family policies. We offer 25 days holiday (inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas.) We also promote flexible working days.