We work on projects that make a meaningful impact to our clients, their customers, and the world. We work very hard to win interesting and challenging projects. Many of our client relationships span multiple years and projects. We work across the project lifecycle, from highly strategic discovery work to large-scale build projects and everything in between.
Our teams work in a collaborative cross-discipline environment where everyone is responsible for quality, and hence are encouraged to look beyond their immediate role. It’s also great fun working at ustwo!
We have a very warm and welcoming culture. We are a very transparent company and work hard to distribute leadership across the studio. We are an equal opportunity employer and very much value diversity and inclusion. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and we actively hire for cultural growth. We seek people of all ages, stories and backgrounds.
ustwo is looking for a driven Marketing Manager to join its Business Development Team. The Marketing Manager will provide support to the team for marketing and content initiatives as well as public relations programmes and events. You will create, implement and report on wide-ranging B2B marketing initiatives, collaborating closely with the Commercial Director and the London Leadership Team.
The Business Development team is made up of 4 people who work across our range of existing clients helping to build and grow existing relationships and we also work across new and potential clients to see if there are opportunities.
- first port of call of all relevant inbound opportunities. Log inbound, raise with BD team and agree response then support on response
Outbound - work with our external BD agency and internal BD resource:
- support our external BD agency on new business initiatives through supplying marketing content, case studies and insight
- support our PR agency to help coordinate our PR efforts including building profile of the London leadership team, raising the awareness of our client work (Alder Play etc..) and helping to position our new proposition
- entering our work into a range of industry relevant awards
- run our Social Media activity and updates on ustwo.com
- development of London Studio case studies materials
- studio points of view around BD opportunity (Voice + Health for example)
- support when required with any Adventures related content
- work alongside our agency partners to support including BIMA, Flipside
- manage our Intermediary page content
Manage the overall BD and Marketing budget:
- work with Finance team to review spend against existing BD initiatives
Someone who can bring a can-do attitude and learning mindset to the team, enabling you to support the marketing team across the marketing mix, and especially supporting our digital marketing strategies. You’ll be an all-rounder who relishes each new challenge, has great organisational skills and knows how to get things done.
You will effortlessly uphold, maintain, encourage and live the ustwo Values in all your day to day work, behaviours and actions.
- You will always find ways to Raise the Bar
- Be collaborative and transparent. You're a team player who understands it’s important to Learn Together
- You’re never afraid to speak your mind, and are clear when you do. You will Be Human with this voice though and will ensure that your comments are always fair and considered
- Naturally motivated and self-driven. Your curiosity cannot be quelled, and you will Use the Freedom of this role to never stop learning and take initiative to change and improve things
- Someone who thrives on accuracy and attention to detail
- Some who is able to deliver to their deadlines
- You will bring energy, passion and optimism to your role and you will ensure that you and those around you Enjoy the Journey
- Strong desire to learn and professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Digitally savvy
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
ustwo offer competitive benefits and we have excellent family friendly policies.