ustwo is looking for an exceptional and experienced Delivery Director to join the leadership team in our New York studio.
At ustwo NYC, we are working toward being a product design and immersive technology powerhouse. Our teams are highly skilled and multifaceted, collaborating across all disciplines involved throughout the design and technology process.
As we continue to build out our capabilities and our US presence, it is imperative that our delivery team and methods are set up to scale and grow according to project and client need.As the Delivery Director, you will be an integral part of helping to set the strategy for the New York studio and US market. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that the delivery team is learning and developing, and will provide guidance and support to individuals and teams.All of this will feed into ustwo’s larger strategy of becoming the world’s leading product studio.
The Delivery Director is a member of the New York Leadership team and is expected to actively contribute to all things strategic and executional, including how to operationalize the running of the studio, bringing a “delivery” perspective. This role will also be required will take on specific projects from time to time, as well as support new business and pitch efforts. The role reports to the Managing Director.
- Able to maintain, encourage and live the ustwo values in all your day-to-day work, behaviors and actions.
- Sold on the idea that strong, genuine relationships lead to creating great products and services for clients.
- Experienced in understanding the big picture and able to balance the needs of our people with the needs of the business.
- Highly collaborative and transparent.
- Naturally motivated and self-driven.
- An expert in design-driven solutions, agile delivery and team dynamics.
- Comfortable with experimentation and have a clear understanding how to support when experimenting and where to use defined solutions.
- Prior leadership experience, building and driving the performance for a delivery team.
- Exceptional people skills with an ability to support, develop and retain teams.
- An adept ability to navigate difficult conversations, and are able to provide clear and constructive feedback.
- Experience working on a diverse and exceptional range of client portfolios.
- Experience building client relationships and are able to provide guidance, issue resolution and confidence.
- Insight on current tools and techniques related to design and technology processes and ways of working.
- Paid Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- 401k with up to 5% company matching
- Transit and Health FSA programs
- Personal Training and Development Budget
- Citibike and Zipcar memberships
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work hours
ABOUT USTWO NEW YORK
At ustwo New York, we’re proud to be a unique fusion of culture from around the world. Our studio, which is nestled in the Financial District of Manhattan and situated on Floor 16 of the historic Standard Oil Building, has been fully renovated since its Mad Men days; it now boasts light and airy workspaces, two terraces overlooking the Statue of Liberty, a stunning events space, fully stocked kitchen, and just over 50 talented and passionate ustwobies.
Global as we may be, the hustle of New York City is ingrained in our DNA, and we embrace it wholeheartedly. Our dedicated team of designers, developers and project managers partner with some of the top brands in the United States, and day in and day out, we strive to create experiences that make a meaningful difference, both for our clients and their customers.
From virtual reality to wearables and beyond, we’re pushing the status quo when it comes to innovative digital products, and now we need your help to bring our team to the next level.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION STATEMENT
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.