We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Adviser to join our team on an initial 6 months basis. As Talent Adviser you will support the People Lead in implementing the studio’s recruitment and resourcing strategy. You will support an array of projects to help us build a game-changing Talent Attraction function.
We are a group of multi-talented people drawing from a diverse range of experience and creative influences to create interactive entertainment with stand-out production values, heart and broad appeal. You will share our passion in wanting to give meaningful games experiences and rewarding moments to a wide audience - beyond people who regularly play games.
- Developing an excellent candidate experience
- Responsible for attracting candidates and owning the communication with candidates and recruitment agencies
- Increasing our online recruitment presence via social media
- Posting job adverts
- Reviewing CVs
- Scheduling and conducting interviews
- Managing the hiring paperwork
- Maintaining the interview tracker, CV database and ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Support the People Lead in delivering recruitment training to hiring managers
- Attend weekly recruitment meetings
- A champion of the studio’s culture and values
- Experience of working in a Recruitment/Talent team with ATS experience being a big plus (we currently use Workable)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A detailed approach to your work; structured and highly organised
- Excellent time management skills
- A team approach - you’ll be thinking what is best for the team
- Fun at work and contribute with your experience and ideas
- A helpful, proactive, positive attitude
- Experience of working in an in-house recruitment team
- Experience of working in the mobile games industry and/or a good knowledge of the games industry
We are a friendly, passionate studio, with a buzz of creativity. Our culture is to be open and transparent, taking responsibility for our own work, while adopting a flexible approach.
We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to a lovely workspace in Oval, company pension, private medical, and amazing family friendly policies. We offer 25 days holiday (inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas.) We care about wellbeing; we have weekly yoga classes, monthly massages, and we offer flexible working patterns.