Senior Mac SysAdmin
ustwo is on a mission to launch products, services and business that have a meaningful impact on the world. We work on a mix of digital products for a diverse range of companies and we also launch our own products.
ustwo Nordics is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and skilled, senior Mac SysAdmin to join the Malmo team part-time (60-80% initially). You’ll be working together foremost with our skilled IT technician on the ground in Malmö, but also alongside IT in London, New York and Sydney to help develop the local and global IT infrastructure.
This is not your average support role. Even though your main focus will be the Malmö studio, you will also be part of helping out people in the other studios, helping maintain high technical standards and driving development.
You are naturally self-driven with a strong technical background and must have a genuine passion for people and teams.
What you’ll do:
- Be the skilled escalation point for local, technical issues.
- Help develop and implement systems and IT strategies that promote efficient, secure IT practises throughout the company.
- You’ll continually look for ways to iterate and improve on manual processes and drive system automation.
- Prioritise development of existing local IT team skills and strategies.
What we use:
- Networking: SonicWall, Meraki, Netgear
- Directory: OD, LDAP, Okta
- Comms: G Suite, Slack
- Machine Management: Munki,MDM, Profiles
- Data storage & backup: Mac Mini w macOS Server & DAS RAID, Synology NAS, Crashplan, Backblaze
- 99% Macs.
Who you are:
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills ( English & Swedish )
- Proven track record with mentoring technical skills in others.
- Extensive experience in small-mid business MacIT management (creative industries preferred).
- Able to organise and prioritise your working day.
- A strong sense of ownership and desire to keep high technical standards.
Bonus - not required but appreciated:
Working knowledge of, or experience with
- Modern SaaS platforms such as GitHub, Atlassian, etc.
- User account lifecycle management/automation.
- Coding/scripting skills, extra points for Bash and Python
- VPS/hosting solutions such as GCP and AWS.
- Applicants residing in the local area (Sweden / Denmark) preferred.
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products. We hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds.