New Business Manager
ustwo is seeking a hungry and focused New Business Manager to join our Sydney team. You’ll lead the charge in helping us to build new industry-wide relationships, while managing our ever-growing pipeline of leads, and contributing to ustwo’s business development strategy in collaboration with the team.
Day to day, you’ll be proactively meeting and engaging with the product, design, technology and larger business community in Sydney and beyond. You’ll be instrumental in crafting well-considered responses to the needs of the brands, businesses, and product teams who want to engage us, ultimately helping them understand how ustwo can support them to deliver a vision.
How you will support our team:
- Proactively engage with prospective clients and nurture existing relationships.
- Focus on converting new business opportunities into active work for the studio
- Build a profile for ustwo in the market place by forging introductions to prospective clients, attending networking events and creating and leveraging opportunities to build awareness of ustwo
- Compile responses and proposals (document or presentation based) to briefs and RFPs.
- Manage our CRM and various tools, and contribute to forecasting as part of the wider team.
- Support internal content generation and business development programmes for relevant target industries.
- Engage the studio in understanding what brands and industries excite them, and educate them as to how they can support business development at ustwo.
What we’re looking for you to bring:
- A love of seeking out new relationships and new business opportunities and a demonstrated ability to convert these leads into billable work
- Strong passion for tech, digital design, and the product design industry.
- Proactivity and self-initiation
- Strong interpersonal skills – you’re comfortable working alongside technical directors, salespeople, designers, and CEOs alike.
- Desire to be part of a growing and collaborative team.
- A true passion for what we’re building and the services we provide for our customers
- A love of solving big business challenges.
- An obsession for detail.
- The ability to navigate the financial aspects of client work and projects. You know your way around a spreadsheet and thrive on the data and detail.
- Fluency in crafting business cases that helping clients understand what value can be gained, in addition to modeling out how they will expect to see a return on their investment.
- Experience working in an agency environment
ustwo is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people’s everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development.