Senior Full Stack Developer
Ustwo engineering team is looking for a software engineer to help us grow our web team. In this role, you will work with our client to build scalable server/client-side systems.
The ideal candidate thrives in a small team of outstanding developers working together to solve difficult problems and build great features in a cross-functional team of developers, designers and agile coaches.
Top candidates for this role desire a results-driven, collaborative, and fast-paced environment, have a high focus on producing robust, functional, and quality software and believe in the “art of the possible” striking the right balance between idealism and pragmatism with your solution.
- 5+ years of professional work experience with web technologies including but not limited to Node, Rails, Python
- 5+ years of experience in building highly scalable and resilient web application
- 5+ years of experience with databases and SQL
- Experience writing unit tests and / or test driven development (TDD)
- Experience with containerized applications (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with git, Jenkins (or similar), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Understanding of performance, data security and large scale deployment
- Ability to pick up, understand, and communicate complex concepts
- Excellent communication skills and a ability to work in cross-discipline team
- Hands on, passionate, persistent, result-oriented, and humble — you get things done
- Proven experience working within agile environments including Scrum/Kanban
Above anything we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing.
We offer a competitive package, training & development budget and company wide profit sharing platform.
25 days of holidays are offered as standard, inclusive of studio closure days over xmas.
We also promote flexible working days.