Associate Agile Coach
ustwo is an industry-leading digital product studio with an expansive portfolio spread across client projects, own IP and most recently ventures. All our work focuses around the mission of making a meaningful impact on the world and also being able to capture the imagination and interest of our teams of designers and developers.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about unlocking a team’s potential and has helped in leading or lead teams building great digital products. As part of our Coach Team your role will be varied. You'll be responsible for effective product delivery, whilst contributing to the improvement of our delivery processes. You'll create great team dynamics, and help individuals grow both personally and professionally. You will also use your project management skills to monitor and report project budgets and manage senior stakeholders’ expectations.
If you have just begun your scrum master, project management, delivery or coaching career we are looking to help you grow and develop into a well rounded, experienced and capable Agile delivery coach.
If you have approximately 12 months of experience in supporting teams of various sizes using one or more agile and lean approaches, delight in building cohesive well-functioning teams and want to be part of a collaborative and dynamic culture that puts people in the centre, then we'd love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO...
- Drive and deliver on projects that exceed the client’s expectation supporting full product delivery cycles from discovery and build to handover, with support from the wider coaching team.
- Build and support high performing teams by facilitating key ceremonies/workshops and encouraging learnings within the team.
- Develop a wider variety of tools and methods to unlock your team’s potential.
- Champion a culture of constructive feedback, both individually and as a group.
- Discover, share and advocate for delivery best practices, challenge project decisions and provide alternative approaches.
- Continuously seek ways to improve delivery processes and learn about better ways of building teams and products.
- Cultivate and grow meaningful relationships with clients and external stakeholders helping to create one team.
- With support from the wider coaching team, measure and forecast progress against project milestones, ensuring visibility to both the team and client.
- Support the client by helping them influence and drive change within their own organisation and empathise with the challenges they face.
- Partner with the Product Owner in using a variety of approaches to manage technical, product, business and schedule risk on the project.
- Manage project budgets, optimising return on investment.
- Role model of the principles and values you stand for and look to foster the same within your teams.
- Have some experience with agile and lean methodologies and are able to use the right tools to fit the project and team.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and ensure stable team performance.
- Detail oriented and highly organised, able to juggle many moving parts.
- Sound understanding of tech and able to speak dev language.
- Cultivate a culture of transparency, communicating effectively across the project and wider team.
- Eager to explore new ideas and approaches, encouraging learning at a personal and team level.
- Seeking to push forwards and go beyond your comfort zone.
Above anything we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing.
We offer a competitive package, including:
- Company wide profit sharing platform
- Generous training and development budget
- 3 month paid parental leave policy for primary and secondary caregivers
- Fortnightly catered lunches
- Quarterly socials
- Monthly chair massages
- Wide variety of snacks and bevvies
25 days holiday are offered as standard, inclusive of studio closure days over xmas.
We also promote flexible working days.
At ustwo we believe that diversity makes us stronger and better. We welcome people from all backgrounds regardless of your ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, disability, veteran or marital status.
We live our values through how we approach our work, our clients, our teams and ourselves. We’re looking for someone who embodies these values and helps us raise the bar. You can read more about these in our Cultural Manifesto.
Be human. You are empathetic and care about the impact of actions on others. You speak your mind; no politics, no games. You lead by example.
Learn together. You have a curiosity to explore new ideas and share your knowledge with others.
Raise the bar. You don’t stand still. You always push forwards and go beyond your comfort zone. You are a work in progress and comfortable with that. You do things that make people say “I wish I thought of that.”
Use the freedom. You relish independence and harness it to experiment and push boundaries. You build trust with people and provoke change. You have a JFDI attitude.
Enjoy the journey. You celebrate, even when you fail. You make studio life count and enjoy the ride!