Freelance Full Stack Developer (React js)
ustwo London Studio is looking for a Senior (ReactJS) Full Stack developer to help deliver a web solution working closely with designers and peers in the team.
Tenure: Early September to end of December 2018 (with a potential extension).
- Experience with Typescript
- Ability to code at all levels of a web application stack
- Experience using test-driven development with appropriate level of coverage
- Experience with containerised applications (Docker is a must and Kubernetes is a plus)
- Experience with agile approach to product development where the value is delivered in small increment at each stage of development
- Pair programming experience, willing to work collaboratively to both give and receive feedback within a shared code ownership team
- Strong working knowledge of Git
- Ability to translate product requirements and user needs into human, readable code that is easy to maintain and evolve.
- Focus on continuous improvement by approaching changes in small, incremental steps. Can describe the approaches you have taken to the wider cross-discipline team
- Hands on, persistent, result-oriented, and humble — you get things done
- Willingness to dive in with our engineers on day one
Above anything else, we are a people centred company that strives to create the best opportunities for the best people in the industry. We just so happen to have an amazing studio space and great tools for learning and sharing.