Senior Artist - Animator
Ustwo games is looking for a talented animator to join our team and help us create new experiences for mobile players and beyond. We’re building on the success of Monument Valley, Monument Valley 2 and Land’s End, by making brand new titles with stand-out production values, heart and broad appeal.
This animator could be you!
You are an animator with strong 3D capabilities and ability to work in a wide range of styles - preferably with extensive experience working as an animator within the games industry.
You have a solid grounding in traditional arts as well as a technical mindset and a keen eye for detail. You are up to date with the latest trends in art and animation. You are capable of producing believable yet stylised 3D animations to bring to life our games. You have a strong understanding of pacing and cinematography, as well as in rigging and character modeling and texturing.
- Expert in Maya or equivalent 3D package.
- Experience with at least one popular game engine, preferably Unity.
- Experience with rigging and animation pipelines.
- Ability to sketch and convey ideas rapidly and concisely.
- Ability to design, model and texture characters if needed.
- Experience on multiple games and ability to work across varied animation styles.
- Ability to independently implement ideas and solutions during production.
- Other visual art skills, eg. illustration, graphic design, particle effects...
We offer a competitive package, including but not limited to a company wide profit sharing platform, company pension, life assurance, private medical and amazing family policies. We offer 25 days holiday (inclusive of studio closure days over Christmas.) We also promote flexible working days.